Friday, April 17, 2009

Update and Other Rambles

So sorry,i am aware that it has been quite a while since i was on last and my life has had some changes...
1)My boyfriend, Brian and i broke up...there are a few reasons, and none of them are your business so there! haha sorry, I'm a little sassy on this topic. It happened on the 31st of March. I'm doing better with it now, i just get anxious when i talk about it. I guess i was never really super upset about it...i didn't go all Bella on anyone thank you..but that's not really my nature either. I am looking forward to the time where we can be friends, just good ol' friends, i think that we are a good match for friends anyways...Its just hard.
2)This break up has caused some serious changes in my life...as far as people that i see and interact with. I no longer speak with all of my old good friends. Which is sad, but i understand that it has to be this way. So I'm focusing on making new friends, reconnecting with the old old ones, and attempting to date again--which is quite hard i must admit, i am defiantly having a hard time seeing myself as attractive....ooohhh well all i can hope for is for it to work out sometime, until then i must stay cheerful.
3) I finished the first season of arrested development today!!! woot woot! This show is probably the best of all time!!! I really enjoy it and so does my brother so its a great way for us to spend time together.
4)Jenni, one on the n00bs, and i watched the whole original Star Wars Trilogy together and it was AWESOME!!!! I love Star Wars :)))) So as you can imagine i really enjoyed my self! ..not so much the drive home with was ridiculous!!! can i just rant about the weather for a sec?!? 'cause it is prrretty ridiculous! i had to drive home from a movie night at 3:30 am in a blizzard, down a road that hadn't been plowed and had four inches of snow on it IN THE MIDDLE OF APRIL.
Ridiculous.
Also, i LOVE the Bird and the Bee. can i just say that, is that okay? 'cause i really really doooo. They are amazing.


P.S. i would love to be at Coachella right now....oohhhh so much.

P.P.S. And i am aware that there are whole bunches of stuff i am neglecting to write in this here, bloggy but I'm not in the mood to sit and contemplate all the bad stuff that just keeps happening...okay its not really bad, i cant say that but...."not fun".

No comments:

Post a Comment